Contact Form

Animal Services Complaints & Commendations

To file an animal complaint or commendation, you may fill out the below form or contact the Animal Services Unit directly (252) 972-1390. For after hour animal complaints that are non-emergency, leave a message. For after hour emergencies or for immediate assistance, contact the Rocky Mount Police Department (252) 972-1411.

Security Measure